General Guidelines For Students
- Every student should bring her/his diary and wear the identity card to school daily.
- Students should be regular and in time to school/class.
- Books should be carried as per time table, completion and submission of work should be on time.
- Students are not permitted to leave the school without an out-pass.
- Students should not bring expensive articles like gold ornaments, expensive pens, fancy watches, mobile phones, cash, laptops, cameras, i-pods to the school. The school will not be responsible if such articles are lost.
- Students must follow instructions of House Captains, Monitors and other students on duty.
- Bullying, fighting, teasing, shouting, hooting, whistling and throwing things/water at each other is strictly prohibited.
- No junk food (viz. kurkure/chips), or aerated drinks are allowed in the school
- Chewing gum is not allowed in school/school bus.
- Students who use the school bus should follow the safety rules and regulations. The bus facility of defaulters will otherwise be cancelled. Any damage done to the bus by students such as tearing of seats/seat covers will be heavily fined.
- No non-vegetarian food is allowed in the school premises. Even cake should be eggless.
- Library books/technology has to be used appropriately. Any loss/damage is subjected to fine.
- Disfiguring / destroying school furniture and breaking of equipment is strictly prohibited.
- Unfair means in tests (UFM) is not tolerated.